These steps are to be followed in redressing complaints
Registration of complaints received through any of our touch points- whether in writing, person, electronic mail, text message or telephone in complaints register. Hard Copies filed in the complaints file.
• Acknowledging complaints letter within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt by Compliance Officer
• Scrutinizing the complaints received by the Compliance Officer
• Identifying the complaint and classifying it to the subtype for effective analysis.
• Investigating the complaint with the Complaints Management Committee and make available information.
• Provision of resolution on complaints.
• Review of Findings by the Complaint Management Committee
• Responding to the Complainant in writing on the resolution, where he/she is satisfied, a final response is sent for closure within the prescribed time limit of seventy two (72) seventy two hours.
• Ensuring records of all complaints received are maintained and case facts documented in the Complaints File.
• Where a resolution cannot be agreed, Complainant is referred to other Superior Agencies for further actions.
In case where the customer is not satisfied he/she shall be advised to further pursue redress with the Trade Group/SRO.
Complaints may be lodged at/ with any of the following touch points
• By email complaints to email@example.com
• By email complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org
• By surface mail to the Office at ;
A.G Leventis Building 1st Floor
42/43, Marina Lagos
• In person, delivered to the Office at A.G Leventis Building 1st Floor 42/43, Marina Lagos.
• By verbal calling the telephone numbers 080333100270 or Official line 08050331550